MAKE A FRESH STYLE STATEMENT
This classically elegant halo-style pendant necklace features a round center stone in your choice of twelve birthstone colors. Surrounding the central gemstone is a frame of delicate lab-created white sapphire gems in sturdy shared prong settings. The pendant is polished rhodium (a platinum family metal) over 92.5% pure sterling silver. This beautiful piece comes on an 18" rope chain and has a spring ring closure. Choose from natural mined stones like garnet, purple amethyst, pink Rose de France, yellow citrine or Swiss Blue Topaz, or from lab-created gems like red ruby, aquamarine, blue sapphire, opal, emerald green quartz (simulated emerald), lime green quartz (simulated peridot), or cubic zirconia (simulated diamond). Whether you choose the stone commemorating a birth month, anniversary, or the stone of her favorite color, this makes a perfect Christmas, holiday, or birthday gift for your daughter, mother, wife or best friend, showing you're glad she shares your life!
- SPARKLES APLENTY! -- This stunning classic halo pendant is the perfect choice for celebrating any occasion! Choose the stone to represent her birth month or special date, or choose her favorite color. A round faceted gem framed by a halo of white sapphires crafted in 925 sterling silver comes on an 18" rope chain for comfortable secure wear. She'll love wearing it every day or on a special night out! (The April option is set entirely with premium cubic zirconia.)
- ON-TREND STYLE – LeRose by Lexi and Rose is designed for those with an eye for artistry. Designed in New York, our exclusive collection features unique looks for every style! Click on our brand store link at the top of the page to browse our full line of gemstone and diamond jewelry. You’ll find hundreds of luxe creations you’ll love, all at affordable prices.
- DESIGNED FROM THE HEART – We’re proud to craft our intricately designed jewelry with an eye towards both fashion and social responsibility. Each piece is its own work of art, cast in precious metal by master jewelers who have spent decades honing their craft. Our personal touch from concept to completion makes our elegant silhouettes the perfect way to add a touch of luxury to your individual expression.
- THE PERFECT GIFT – This piece comes in a gift box, ready to give for any special occasion. It’s a meaningful present for a birthday, anniversary, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day or any holiday or milestone you want to celebrate. Any of our beautifully crafted designs make a loving gift idea for any important lady in your life: your wife, girlfriend, mom, sister, daughter, grandmother – even yourself. Choose Lexi and Rose for any casual, business or evening event that calls for a unique look.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! – At Lexi and Rose Fine Jewelry, all our products are made of hypoallergenic 925 sterling silver or gold that is nickel-free and safe for sensitive skin. We’re sure you’ll love your purchase, so every piece is covered by a 30-day 100% Money Back Total Happiness Guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, just reach out to us and we’ll make it right, right away.
- INTERNTAIONAL BUYERS: Please note, the sales prices does not include customs fees or duties. The buyer is responsible to pay any applicable customer and duties fees upon receiving the shipment.
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
Use one of our three measuring techniques. For accuracy, please ensure that this document is printed at 100% size on 8.5”x11” paper.
METHOD 1: USING STRING
Cut a small piece of string and wrap it around your finger, then compare your measurement with the sizing chart above. Be careful not to wrap the string too tight. You want a comfortable but snug fit. Have someone assist you for the best result.
METHOD 2: USING A CURRENT RING
Place a well-fitting ring on the sizing chart above and carefully align the inside diameter to the most similarly sized circle. You can also measure the inside diameter of the ring and match it to the printed millimeter measurements.
METHOD 3: PRINTING OUR RING SIZING RULER
Cut out the ring sizing ruler below, and carefully cut a slit at the line where you will feed the rounded end through. Please the ruler on the finger you are measuring, then tighten to a comfortable but snug fit. You will be able to read your size at the slit. You should be able to slide it on and off your finger.
If you’re in between sizes, we recommend rounding up to the larger size. To get the perfect fit, measure in the evening, and be sure your ring hand is at body temperature. Always double check your measurement for accuracy