Celebrate someone you love with this stunning open heart pendant necklace. This genuine 92.5% sterling silver necklace features a round gemstone in your choice of white freshwater cultured pearl, garnet, amethyst, simulated aquamarine, lab-grown white sapphire, simulated emerald, lab-grown ruby, simulated peridot, lab-grown blue sapphire, citrine, Swiss blue topaz, and lab-grown white opal. This center stone dangles inside a 14 karat yellow gold plated open heart, which makes up the center of a bypass style cross studded with lab-grown white sapphires. The stunning pendant comes with a delicate 20" rope chain necklace with a secure spring ring clasp. Both pretty and personal, this stunning style is a timeless treasure she’ll enjoy wearing every day, or to special events like a baptism, wedding, or Christmas service.
- CELEBRATE YOUR FAITH - Bring a smile to her face with this exceptional 925 sterling silver cross pendant necklace from the LeRose by Lexi and Rose Collection! This elegant necklace features a gemstone of your choice dangling inside a 14 kt yellow gold plated heart, which makes up the center of a bypass style cross. The legs of the cross are studded with lab-grown white sapphires. The cross pendant hangs on a 20” rope chain. This cross necklace is the perfect accessory for the woman of faith.
- ON-TREND STYLE – LeRose by Lexi and Rose is designed for those with an eye for artistry. Designed in New York, our exclusive collection features unique looks for every style! Click on our brand store link at the top of the page to browse our full line of gemstone and diamond jewelry. You’ll find hundreds of luxe creations you’ll love, all at affordable prices.
- DESIGNED FROM THE HEART – We’re proud to craft our intricately designed jewelry with an eye towards both fashion and social responsibility. Each piece is its own work of art, cast in precious metal by master jewelers who have spent decades honing their craft. Our personal touch from concept to completion makes our elegant silhouettes the perfect way to add a touch of luxury to your individual expression.
- THE PERFECT GIFT – This piece comes in a gift box, ready to give for any special occasion. It’s a meaningful present for a birthday, anniversary, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day or any holiday or milestone you want to celebrate. Any of our beautifully crafted designs make a loving gift idea for any important lady in your life: your wife, girlfriend, mom, sister, daughter, grandmother – even yourself. Choose Lexi and Rose for any casual, business or evening event that calls for a unique look.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! – At Lexi and Rose Fine Jewelry, all our products are made of hypoallergenic 925 sterling silver or gold that is nickel-free and safe for sensitive skin. We’re sure you’ll love your purchase, so every piece is covered by a 30-day 100% Money Back Total Happiness Guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, just reach out to us and we’ll make it right, right away.
- INTERNTAIONAL BUYERS: Please note, the sales prices does not include customs fees or duties. The buyer is responsible to pay any applicable customer and duties fees upon receiving the shipment.
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
Use one of our three measuring techniques. For accuracy, please ensure that this document is printed at 100% size on 8.5”x11” paper.
METHOD 1: USING STRING
Cut a small piece of string and wrap it around your finger, then compare your measurement with the sizing chart above. Be careful not to wrap the string too tight. You want a comfortable but snug fit. Have someone assist you for the best result.
METHOD 2: USING A CURRENT RING
Place a well-fitting ring on the sizing chart above and carefully align the inside diameter to the most similarly sized circle. You can also measure the inside diameter of the ring and match it to the printed millimeter measurements.
METHOD 3: PRINTING OUR RING SIZING RULER
Cut out the ring sizing ruler below, and carefully cut a slit at the line where you will feed the rounded end through. Please the ruler on the finger you are measuring, then tighten to a comfortable but snug fit. You will be able to read your size at the slit. You should be able to slide it on and off your finger.
If you’re in between sizes, we recommend rounding up to the larger size. To get the perfect fit, measure in the evening, and be sure your ring hand is at body temperature. Always double check your measurement for accuracy