These gorgeous birthstone earrings, made of genuine 14 karat yellow gold plated 92.5% sterling silver, feature two oval shaped gemstones in your choice of the following: rusty red garnet for January, deep purple amethyst for February, lab grown sky blue aquamarine for March, lab grown white sapphire for April, lab grown green quartz (simulated emerald) for May, purple Rose de France (simulated alexandrite) for June, lab grown red ruby for July, lab grown lime green quartz (simulated peridot) for August, lab grown blue sapphire for September, lab grown iridescent white opal for October, golden citrine for November, or Swiss blue topaz for December. A created white sapphire hangs from the bottom of the lever back earring atop the oval cut birthstone. These dangling drop earrings are simple yet striking. The highly polished earrings go perfectly with the matching pendant and ring also from LeRose by Lexi and Rose. These are perfect for everyday wear or for a special occasion.
- ENCHANTING ELEGANCE - This stunning pair of 14KT yellow gold plated 925 sterling silver birthstone leverback dangle earrings from LeRose by Lexi and Rose is sure to win compliments. An oval shaped birthstone of your choice sits in pride of place at the bottom of this drop earring. Atop the birthstone is a single lab created white sapphire gem. Each earring is fitted with a secure hinged leverback. Present these earrings as a gift for any occasion or milestone!
- ON-TREND STYLE – LeRose by Lexi and Rose is designed for those with an eye for artistry. Designed in New York, our exclusive collection features unique looks for every style! Click on our brand store link at the top of the page to browse our full line of gemstone and diamond jewelry. You’ll find hundreds of luxe creations you’ll love, all at affordable prices.
- DESIGNED FROM THE HEART – We’re proud to craft our intricately designed jewelry with an eye towards both fashion and social responsibility. Each piece is its own work of art, cast in precious metal by master jewelers who have spent decades honing their craft. Our personal touch from concept to completion makes our elegant silhouettes the perfect way to add a touch of luxury to your individual expression.
- THE PERFECT GIFT – This piece comes in a gift box, ready to give for any special occasion. It’s a meaningful present for a birthday, anniversary, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day or any holiday or milestone you want to celebrate. Any of our beautifully crafted designs make a loving gift idea for any important lady in your life: your wife, girlfriend, mom, sister, daughter, grandmother – even yourself. Choose Lexi and Rose for any casual, business or evening event that calls for a unique look.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! – At Lexi and Rose Fine Jewelry, all our products are made of hypoallergenic 925 sterling silver or gold that is nickel-free and safe for sensitive skin. We’re sure you’ll love your purchase, so every piece is covered by a 30-day 100% Money Back Total Happiness Guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, just reach out to us and we’ll make it right, right away.
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
Use one of our three measuring techniques. For accuracy, please ensure that this document is printed at 100% size on 8.5”x11” paper.
METHOD 1: USING STRING
Cut a small piece of string and wrap it around your finger, then compare your measurement with the sizing chart above. Be careful not to wrap the string too tight. You want a comfortable but snug fit. Have someone assist you for the best result.
METHOD 2: USING A CURRENT RING
Place a well-fitting ring on the sizing chart above and carefully align the inside diameter to the most similarly sized circle. You can also measure the inside diameter of the ring and match it to the printed millimeter measurements.
METHOD 3: PRINTING OUR RING SIZING RULER
Cut out the ring sizing ruler below, and carefully cut a slit at the line where you will feed the rounded end through. Please the ruler on the finger you are measuring, then tighten to a comfortable but snug fit. You will be able to read your size at the slit. You should be able to slide it on and off your finger.
If you’re in between sizes, we recommend rounding up to the larger size. To get the perfect fit, measure in the evening, and be sure your ring hand is at body temperature. Always double check your measurement for accuracy